- Adelaide, SA
- Commercial & Industrial
Situated in the beautiful Langhorne Creek, this project was designed to accentuate and embrace the heritage of the existing facility and centrepiece of the original 1866 barn. The recycling of many materials is a feature of the winery, including red gum sleeper door lintels and sills and a timber walkway arbour which was salvaged from the replica HMS Buffalo as a tie to ancestors who made the journey to Australia on the original ship.
What we delivered
- Demolition of the existing amenities block and cellar door bar.
- Construction of a new cellar door and events space.
- External paved areas made up of new, salvaged and reclaimed pavers.
- Managing the build while maintaining access for customers to the existing cellar door.
- Working with SA Water to construct and connect a new fire main which was not reviewed and approved by SA Water during the design phase, and still handing over the project to the client in time for their scheduled Christmas function.