- Adelaide, SA
- Commercial & Industrial
Designed with large open spaces and flexibility in mind, the City of Prospect’s four storey addition to their existing town hall integrates a modern contemporary feel with the beautiful heritage of the existing building.
What we delivered
- Demolition of the existing office building in close proximity to the heritage-listed town hall.
- Utilisation of Building Information Model (BIM) in the design and construction phase, enabling all elements to be fully coordinated and modelled.
- Basement carpark on the lower ground level, a mixed-use main public space on street level.
- Main council administration, with council meeting chamber and public study areas.
- Two commercial tenancies on level two.
- Adjoining heritage-listed town hall was modified to accommodate new amenities and a commercial tenancy.