- Adelaide, SA
- Commercial & Industrial
The Animal Welfare League (AWL) has grown into one of Australia’s leading animal welfare organisations. Kennett constructed the AWL Animal Care Centre at Wingfield, with modern state-of-the-art veterinary facilities, dedicated dog and cat adoption hubs and contemporary fear free designs and colour palettes to reduce stress and anxiety for animals in care.
What we delivered
- Best-practice veterinary facilities and improved adoption spaces.
- Improved greenspaces for exercise, training and rehabilitation.
- Australia’s first Animal Care Centre with full fire protection and advanced sprinkler system
- Sustainable features such as solar power and double glazing.
- Reinforced excellent relationship with client and consultant team, after this third consecutive project delivery for Kennett as part of the overall AWL masterplan.